Online Education for Architects
Earn AIA/CES Credit in Health Safety & Welfare
Entrapment Protection for Motorized Doors
AIA/CES Credit: 1 HSW unit
Length: 1 Hour
This course will provide the student with information to:
- Recognize the need for entrapment protection devices
on motorized commercial and industrial doors
- Understand various actuation methods
- Specify an appropriate level of safety dependent upon client needs
- Assure compliance with ANSI/UL325 safety standard for motorized doors
We also offer customized education to meet your needs. Topics include:
- Miller Edge Product knowledge
- Gate Sensing Devices
- Door Sensing Devices
- Client Risk Assessment
Providing architectural education for
Door & Gate Safety Standards and Specifications
As North America's largest manufacturer of motorized door and gate sensing solutions, Miller Edge welcomes the opportunity to educate architects and specifiers.
We offer the following on-site educational opportunities to Architectural Firms, CSI Chapters, Government Agencies and others who specify products for commercial and industrial buildings.
Contact us to schedule.